1. First of all, insist on meeting the tire pressure. The impact of tire pressure on fuel consumption, look at the tires at least once a month, if the tire drops 10 pounds, the fuel will be reduced by more than 3%.
2. Do not detonate the semi-trailer before starting or stalling. Some drivers are accustomed to bombing the fuel before starting. In fact, this is harmful and not beneficial. It not only aggravates engine wear and causes environmental pollution, but also consumes 0.01 liters of fuel for every kick of the accelerator.
3. Don't let the semi-trailer heat up and idling for a long time. Generally, the fuel consumption of a trailer at idle speed is 8 liters per hour, and 0.14 liters of fuel per minute, which is more than the fuel used to restart the engine once.
4. Don't stop suddenly and accelerate suddenly. You should plan in advance before stopping. Don't just brake when you want to stop. You should try to make use of the car's inertia and stop after sliding. Sudden acceleration consumes 1/3 more fuel than uniform acceleration.
5. Don't stop and go and abuse the brakes. Before driving, try to avoid traffic jams on the way, because stop-and-go consumes 50% more fuel than normal driving. When driving, braking should be reduced as much as possible, and the drag of the engine and low gear should be fully utilized.
6. Please close the semi-trailer for long-term parking. When others started waiting for cars in the driveway of the car restaurant, I turned off the engine and went to the restaurant to buy coffee. Generally speaking, an engine idling for 15 minutes will consume nearly 1 liter of gasoline.
Seven, the driving speed is moderate, not too fast or too slow. In order to prevent a red light at every intersection, it is necessary to synchronize the speed of the vehicle with the rhythm of the signal light change to avoid stopping at a red light.
8. When driving, choose the road surface correctly and don't rush into it. According to experiments, driving on uneven roads consumes 20%-30% more fuel than driving on good roads. Don't drag the block when going uphill, don't accelerate quickly. When going downhill to ensure safety, try to slide as much as possible, but don't turn off the flame.
Nine, fewer short-distance vehicles. Short-distance vehicles cannot give full play to the best efficiency of the engine. If multiple times can be combined into one, it can not only exert its work efficiency, but also reduce the wear and tear of vehicles and effectively save fuel.
10. Plan a long-distance bus and don't go blindly. First of all, you must be familiar with the route to prevent wasteful gas consumption from the east; secondly, go to bed and get up early to avoid the rush hour when there are many cars and people on the road; thirdly, use air conditioning as little as possible. If possible, avoid severe weather such as rain, fog, and snow. Driving against the wind also consumes 10% more fuel.
11. Semi-trailers insist on the fastest speed. On the expressway, some owners use a speed of 120 km/h, and I insist on 110 km/h. In daily commuting, speeds of more than ten kilometers will not reduce the distance, but it can improve your fuel economy on the highway.
12. Choose economical speed, don't blindly pursue speed. Taking Santana as an example, driving at 60 kilometers per hour on a straight road is the most fuel-efficient. If driving at a speed of 30 kilometers per hour, it will consume 7%-8% more fuel. If driving at a speed of 80 kilometers per hour, it will consume more fuel. Oil 9%-13%.
13. Braking of semi-trailers reduces fuel. "On urban roads, I choose steep acceleration, and many owners have made many mistakes that we see on the road: every traffic light is stepped on the accelerator, only when it hits the vehicle quickly in front of the emergency brake. This does not Can't make you go home faster, and the steep control can improve fuel economy by about 20%.
14. Don't bring unnecessary items. Weight is the biggest enemy of fuel consumption. For every additional 50 kg of items, the vehicle will increase fuel consumption by about 1%.
15. Use a fixed-speed semi-trailer to cruise. I tried to insist on unified control, and the speed of control of some owners was fluctuating. Quasi-cruise control uses constant speed and persistence as much as possible, so that continuous acceleration and deceleration are more economical.