Powder material transporter, also known as bulk cement truck, is composed of special vehicle chassis, bulk cement truck tank, gas pipeline system, automatic unloading device and other parts. It is suitable for bulk transportation of fly ash, cement, lime powder, ore powder, granular alkali and other powder and dry materials with a particle diameter not greater than 0.1mm. Mainly used for cement factories, cement warehouses and large construction sites, which can save a lot of packaging materials and loading and unloading labor.
Precautions for the use of powder material trucks_Powder material truck manufacturers
1. Before loading, confirm that the material to be loaded does not have agglomeration and other sundries, and do not allow sundries, blocks, etc. to enter the tank. Filter if available.
2. Before closing the tank cover, clean the sealing ring, tank cover, movement mechanism, accumulated materials on the operating platform and other debris.
3. When closing the tank cover, it is strictly forbidden to use afterburning devices such as casings, and pedals are strictly prohibited, otherwise it may cause damage to the person and the tank cover.
4. People with fear of heights or other medical conditions or physical conditions are strictly prohibited to operate on or off the platform.
5. Pay attention to safety when going up and down the platform and walking on the platform along the ladder. According to relevant national regulations, please wear protective equipment such as safety belts and helmets to prevent personal injury caused by slipping and falling.
6. Only open the tank cover after confirming that there is no pressure in the tank. It is strictly forbidden to open the tank cover when there is compressed gas in the tank.
7. If you work in the tank, you must park the car, apply the handbrake, and bring the car key. At the same time, someone should be alerted outside the tank to prevent the tank cover from automatically closing and the vehicle starting.
8. The speed of the air compressor should be controlled within the rated speed of 950~1000r/min, and the acceleration or deceleration must be slow, otherwise the air compressor will be easily damaged.
9. Do not stop the air compressor before the internal air pressure is completely eliminated, otherwise it will easily damage the air compressor cylinder and cause damage to the air compressor.
10. The vehicle should start smoothly, do not start suddenly. During driving, do not brake or accelerate sharply unless there is an emergency.
11. After closing the car every day, the water and oil residues in the air tank should be released with the compressed air, so as to prevent the brake pipeline from accumulating water, rust and oil dirt, which will cause the brake to fail.
12. Please use the pressure relief valve to release the pressure. Do not release the pressure through the secondary air supply valve and the external air source ball valve, which may easily cause damage such as subsidence of the fluidized bed, otherwise the consequences will be at your own risk.
13. The storage time of bulk materials in the tank shall not be too long, and the water content shall not be too high.
14. Please ensure that the material cover, butterfly valve, secondary air supply valve and exhaust valve are closed when inflating.
15. When the air pressure rises to 0.2MPa, the butterfly valve can be opened to discharge.
16. Note that the secondary air supply valve should be opened first, and then the discharge butterfly valve should be opened.
17. During the unloading process, the check valve will make a metal knocking sound, which is a normal phenomenon.
18. Read the instructions of each component carefully before use, and use and maintain it according to the regulations.
19. Always check the connection of each connector and fasten it in time.
20. During the unloading process, you must always pay attention to the condition of the unloading air pressure gauge. The pressure must not exceed the specified air pressure value. The work of the safety valve must be sensitive and reliable.
21. After unloading, the manhole cover and the discharge butterfly valve must be closed, and there should be no compressed air in the tank during transportation.
22. During the unloading process, if the pressure rises above the specified value, the safety valve starts to work. When this happens, the secondary air supply valve should be opened repeatedly to dredge the pipeline and reduce the pressure. If the pressure remains at the set pressure of the safety valve and does not drop, it should be stopped immediately for inspection.
23. Do not stop the machine at will during the unloading process, otherwise it will easily cause the blockage of the conveying pipeline.
24. If the clutch pedal is released immediately after the power take-off control switch is turned on, it is easy to cause the power take-off to not engage in place and damage the equipment.
25. If the air compressor is started when the intake valve is closed, the pressure of the pipeline will be too high, and the pipeline, air compressor, automobile gearbox, power take-off will be damaged, and high-pressure gas and parts may also fly out and hurt people in accidents. .