1. The pressure of the hydraulic system should comply with the regulations in the instruction manual and should not be adjusted at will. The quality and quantity of hydraulic oil should meet the original requirements.
2. Before loading the concrete mixer truck, drain the remaining water and debris in the mixing drum. Rotate continuously during transportation to prevent segregation of concrete. Before the concrete mixer truck arrives at the construction site and discharges, the mixer should be rotated at full speed at 14-18 rpm for 1-2 minutes, and then reverse unloading. Before reversing, the mixing drum should be stopped.
3, the ambient temperature is higher than +25 degrees Celsius, the duration from loading, transportation, and unloading shall not exceed 60 minutes, and the ambient temperature shall be lower than +25 degrees Celsius, and the above-mentioned time shall not exceed 90 minutes.
4. During winter construction, it is necessary to ensure that: check for icing before starting the machine; carefully remove the residual water in the mixing drum and the water supply system when off work, turn off the water pump switch, and place the control handle in the "stop" position.
5. After unloading at the construction site, immediately flush the feed hopper, discharge hopper, discharge chute, etc. with the hose that comes with the mixer truck to remove the sludge and concrete adhering to the body. On the way back to the mixing station, 150---200L of water should be poured into the mixing drum to clean the concrete residue on the wall and blades.
6. After working every day, the driver should be responsible for injecting clean water into the mixing drum and rotating it at high speed (14-18 rpm) for 5-10 minutes, and then draining the water to ensure that the drum is clean. When cleaning all parts of the mixing drum with high-pressure water, pay attention to avoiding parts such as meters and joysticks. The distance between the pressure water nozzle and the paint surface of the body shall not be less than 40 cm.
7. When cleaning the dirt and remaining concrete slag inside and outside the mixing drum, and when the mechanic enters the drum to perform maintenance and welding repair operations, the automobile engine must be turned off to stop the mixing drum completely. When the mechanic enters the barrel to work, it is necessary to ensure that the mixing barrel is well ventilated, the air is fresh, there is no gas and harmful dust, and the oxygen supply is sufficient (pure oxygen is not allowed). When using electric tools in the barrel, the operator must have good insulation protection.
8. When working, do not put your hands into the rotating mixing drum, and it is strictly forbidden to put your hands into the connection part of the main discharge chute and the extended discharge chute to avoid accidents.
9. The abrasion of the mixing blades should be checked regularly and repaired and replaced in time.
10. Implement all relevant safety operation regulations. The driver of the concrete mixer truck must undergo professional training, and those without a certificate are not allowed to work.